Thursday, November 16, 2006

We’re Moving

OkiesWell, not really. I’m in the process of moving my office from downstairs to upstairs. In fact, I’m typing this at my desktop up in the new upstairs office, although much detritus remains in the old one.

So posting will be light for a while, until all is moved and everything has settled down again.

The Future Baron Bodissey is graduating from college this year, so I am taking over his enormous and well-lit bedroom, and he will be moving to a smaller room downstairs. To make up for the cramped quarters, he’ll have his own bathroom and a private door to the backyard so that he can sneak his bimbos in walk outside and enjoy Nature whenever the mood strikes him.

Let’s hope I uncover all those long-lost items I’ve been looking for, under the dust bunnies and behind the piles of empty beer cans in the old office downstairs…

5 comments:

James Higham said...

Have you checked under the bed?

Wally Ballou said...

Beer cans? Don't look at me. I prefer bottles.

Concerned Citizen said...

Nice site and a very important message that I think so many people do not understand.

I welcome you to visit me at www.judgingtruth.com

I am adding you to my RSS feed and my blogroll. :)

David Farrer said...

May we look forward to a “Bimbos of Vienna” website?

Papa Ray said...

You could also leave him this in his new room.

You know it is the responsible thing to do.

Papa Ray